Wednesday, March 9, 2011

(Re-Upload) October 2010 Hair Update! Texture Shots of my Mini Chop and LOTS of Hair Whipping :)

*Please note that this video is a re-upload, and it was filmed in October 2010 when I was only 4 months into my transition to natural hair*




This is a video update showing my progress back in October 2010 when I was just 4 months post relaxer. I chopped "test patches" that month in the back, sides, and top of my head. This video shows off the test patches on the side and back. There are tons of texture shots and video footage showing that hair in its curly state(If anyone knows my hair type...please let me know). Also, I then flat ironed my hair on Friday October 29th, and it looks fabulous straight as well. It is still in great shape despite going without a relaxer for nearly 5 months. Also, when my hair is straight, the "test patches" are completely hidden. I think I need a slight trim, but other than that...it looks healthy! My hair looks just as healthy as it did before I started my transition. Please be sure to watch the entire video. Texture shots of my curls and mini chop are at the beginning, and my flat ironed hair is near the end. There is a hair whipping montage...I couldn't resist...lol.

Please feel free to chime in with comments...lol. Also, don't forget to subscribe on your way out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment