Friday, July 30, 2010

Howdy Folks!

Thanks for visiting my blog! My name is Martina, and I am just getting this blog set up. You might know me from America's # 1 wedding reality show, Bridezillas! My hubby and I were just featured on season 7 of the show last month! We were lucky enough to be the 100th episode...yay. But anywho, I'm more than a Bridezilla. In fact, that is only a small portion of who I really am.  I am a wife, a daughter, a journalist, a creative writer, an actress, and more! You will find out more about me later though...haha.

But anyway, be prepared to join me on my crazy blogging journey! I am still working on my format, but I would like my blog to include videos and etc as well as written journals. I look forward to discussing everything from my experience as a reality TV star, and a journalist. Additionally, I will post reviews on various items and etc.. I am a very picky and opinionated person, so I look forward to sharing reviews on pretty much everything...lol. I will also blog about cooking, politics, travel, religion, celeb gossip, parenting, married life and pretty much whatever random thoughts pop into my extra large head...lol. I look forward to covering news, as I am a journalist in my personal life. 

However, that will not be the main point of this blog. This blog is a celebration of my right to have an opinion on what is going on in the world around me, and I want to share my voice with others. Journalists are often told to silence their inner voice in order to provide balanced/fair reporting. I honor that code in my professional life, and never bring my personal views into a news story. However, this blog is my outlet...this blog is MY voice. We are all human, no matter our profession/career path. Therefore, I need an outlet to freely talk with others. I need to be free to express myself, and this is my place for that.

I love getting to know others, and having new experiences. Hopefully this blog will provide what I am looking for at this stage in my life. If you are a fan of the show "Bridezillas," then feel free to ask me what you want. I will be doing a Q & A blog about the show, so please send me your questions!

That is it for now folks, I need to go work on my resume tape a bit more today. I need to run now, but I have tons of blogs coming soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment